We were engaged to undertake the upgrade of approximately 270m of the terminal bund wall. The work involved:
- Removing all vegetation and trimming excess material from both sides of the existing wall in order to form a consistent shape;
- Laying a GeoShield liner on the inside of the wall;
- Constructing a concrete topping slab along the top of the wall;
- Spraying the bund wall with fibre reinforced concrete;
- Completing some trenching work;
We worked closely with the Terminal Manager, supplied all the materials, undertook all the HES requirements and managed the various sub-contractors.