We have many years experience in removing tanks that have held diesel, petrol, Jet A1, avgas, water, waste oil and chemicals. All work is completed to DOL Code of Practice for 'Transport and Disposal of Petroleum Storage Tanks and Related Works'
We are usually engaged to undertake all aspects of the tank removal which can include:
- Removing remaining product and disposal at an approved facility
- Removing remaining pipe work and fittings, lifting and transporting the tank etc to an approved disposal facility
- Appointing and liaising with Environmental Consultants
- Liaising with Regional/District Councils in need
- Providing an environmental report and associated documentation