As specialists in an industry with high inherent risk, we go above and beyond to ensure our people and the environments we work in are well protected.
We are proud to hold a number of certificates and safety ratings, and moreover, we mandate a culture that upholds safety as a number one priority.
Our accreditations include:
ISNetworld – We hold an 'A' grade rating under ISNetworld, a contractor HES management system.
Site Safe – All our tradesmen are Site Safe qualified.
SiteWise Gold – We are proud to have achieved a gold rating in SiteWise’s annual health and safety assessment.
From a management perspective, we are committed to:
- Ensuring all employees take all possible steps to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries by eliminating, isolating, or minimising hazards that may cause personal injury, occupational illness or property damage
- Ensuring all activities comply with legislation, codes of practice and industry standards and establish safe systems of work
- Requiring all supervisors, managers, and contractors to be accountable for the health and safety performance within their work area
- Requiring a commitment to the accurate reporting, recording and investigation of all accidents, incidents, injuries and near misses
- Consulting with and encouraging the full participation of all employees in implementing and continuously improving our health and safety system and performance
- Pursuing an active rehabilitation program to support the safe and early return to work of any injured employees
- Recognising the pressures on our natural environment and working with our staff, contractors and customers to develop processes that will help manage and preserve our natural resources
- Ensuring all staff, managers and contractors manage hazardous contaminates in compliance with the territorial authority regulations