Employing industry experts, our vast knowledge and ability to work in challenging environments has seen us called into some of nature's harshest environments, including Antarctica, where our mechanical services team were required to decommission the bulk fuel storage facilities at Scott Base. From oil dispensing installations, above ground fuel facilities to tank cleaning and contamination management, our tecnicians can oversee all jobs, manage sub-contractors, deal with consent applications, and work to tight demanding deadlines.
Our mechanical services team have experience in the retail, industrial and commercial markets working with all types of hazardous substances.
Our capability includes:
- Accredited repairer of Banlaw nozzles and fittings
- Mechanical fit out of Logitank above ground diesel tanks
- Supply, installation and transportation of above ground diesel tanks
- Concept, design and build of DEF facilities
- Desin and build of bio diesel bulk storage installations
- Design, supply and installation of oil metering, storage tanks and control equipment
- Tank cleaning (confined space entry)
- Filtration and fuel quality management
- Unmanned truck stops and fuel facilities
- Terminal work
- Site decommissioning
- Soil contamination, testing and remediation
- Tank and pipeline testing
- Excavations, site works and installation
- Consent applications and HSNO compliance
- Tendering and procurement of subcontractors
- Site development; concept, consent, construction, commission
Petrotec is an accredited contractor throughout the fuel industry and are experienced operators within a wide range of the industry sectors. We are a members of the New Zealand Contractors Federation, tertiary qualified under the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices and our tradesmen are Site Safe qualified.